1. How long does it take to receive my order? It depends on Delivery option. Express delivery takes 1 business day. Economy delivery takes 3-5 business days from the receipt of funds. This time can be extended if you place your order on a weekend or during a holiday. Before buying, check whether the composition of the product is legal in your country, or you need to obtain a special permit for its purchase and use.
2. How can I track my parcel? You will get the tracking number of your shipment per email in the same day, when we receive your payment.
3. What shipping company do you use? We use DPD, UPS, TNT Delivery Services. The seller fullfils his obligation to deliver when he has handed over the goods into the charge of the carrier. Shipping and handling fees, carrier surcharges and hazardous material fees imposed by government regulation will be added to the invoice. UPS delivery and COD (cash on delivery) option is available for the companies only.
4. Is GBL cleaner safe to use? Our product is absolutely safe to use for the purposes mentioned on this website. These include, but are not limited to, paint removal, metal cleaning, removing grime and brake dust from car wheels, wood stripping and a wide range of commercial and industrial uses. Our product is NOT SAFE for human consumption or ingestion. If you plan to use this product in any manner that is either illegal or will cause ingestion by humans, DO NOT order from us. We flatly refuse to do business with anyone except those who plan, and agree, to use our product as a cleaning agent.
5. What is the GBL expiration time? GBL expiration time is two years in a sealed bottle.
6. To which countries will you not ship? We do not ship to:
Ukraine Belarus Switzerland Poland Norway Israel Sweden Finland USA Canada New Zealand Australia Russia
7. Is it legal to buy GBL on your website? Yes, absolutely. We have got all necessary documents for selling GBL Cleaner in Europe, click here to check some of them. Before buying, check whether the composition of the product is legal in your country, or you need to obtain a special permit for its purchase and use.
Attention! Not for consumption and could be Deadly if consumed.