Euroreta, UAB (“www.gbllab.com”) is engaged in the business of manufacturing, packaging and repackaging of chemicals and providing packaged chemicals and metals to its customers. By using Gbllab.com products or services, you (the “Customer”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions which together with any purchase order or online order executed by Gbllab.com and the Customer, comprises the entire agreement (“Agreement”) between Gbllab.com and the Customer.
1. Acceptance – ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO AND EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN, AND UPON CUSTOMER’S ASSENT THERETO. NO VARIATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE BINDING UPON GBLLAB.COM UNLESS AGREED TO IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN OFFICER OR OTHER AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF Gbllab.com.
Specifications – Product specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
3. Delivery – DPD, UPS, TNT Services. The seller fulfils his obligation to deliver when he has handed over the goods into the charge of the carrier. Shipping and handling fees, carrier surcharges and hazardous material fees imposed by government regulation will be added to the invoice.
UPS delivery and COD (cash on delivery) is available only for the companies.
4. Payment Terms – All online orders must be prepaid. For buyers with an open account, individual invoices, net thirty (30) days from date of invoice; summary invoices, if any, will be due as agreed.
5. Sales Tax – Sales taxes where applicable (local, state or federal) will be added to the invoice price.
6. Order Cancellation Policy
All regular orders may be cancelled before they are shipped. The order cancellation is free.
7. Product and Service Warranties and Limitation of Liability
(a) Gbllab.com warrants to the original Customer only, that all products provided to Customer pursuant to this agreement (each a “Product”, and collectively, the “Products”), branded and private label, will meet the manufacturer’s specifications for a term equal to the warranty period stated in the Product literature or sixty (60) days, whichever is longer
(b) Gbllab.com HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER STATUTORY, WRITTEN, ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABIIITY, SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(c) The liability of gbllab.com under this limited warranty does not extend to any Products which are abused, altered or misused by the Customer or any other persons or entities or which become defective or non-conforming through the actions or inaction of the Customer or any other persons or entities. A defective or non-conforming Product is defined only as a Product which is outside of the manufacturer’s defined Product specifications, and shall not include Products that fail to meet any fitness of use by Customer or any unique Customer operating conditions or applications.
(d) If any Product warranted hereunder proves defective or non-conforming, gbllab.com sole liability and Customer’s sole remedy hereunder shall be for gbllab.com, to repair or, at gbllab.com option, (i) replace, at no cost to Customer, any such defective or non-conforming Product with a non-defective or conforming Product (as applicable) or (ii) credit Customer’s account for all amounts paid with respect to the defective or non-conforming Product or Service upon gbllab.com receipt of the defective or non-conforming Product. In the event of replacement, the replacement Product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer.
(e) IN NO EVENT SHALL Gbllab.com HAVE ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY FOR ANY EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, USE OR GOODWILL), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF gbllab.com (INCLUDING ITS SUBCONTRACTORS AND AGENTS), IF ANY, FOR DAMAGES RELATING TO ANY PRODUCTS SOLD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PRICE PAID FOR SUCH PRODUCT(S) AND THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF Gbllab.com (INCLUDING ITS SUBCONTRACTORS AND AGENTS), IF ANY, FOR DAMAGES RELATING TO ANY SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID FOR THE SERVICE GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM.
8. Indemnification – Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold gbllab.com and its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, liability, expenses, costs, or losses arising from (i) Customer’s improper use of the Product; (ii) Customer’s combination or use of the Product with third party products; (iii) misuse of the Product by any end-user; (iv) the acts (or any failure to act) of Customer hereunder; and (v) any breach by Customer of its obligations hereunder. This Section 9 shall survive termination and cancellation of this Agreement.
9. Proprietary Information – Each party (a “Recipient”) shall maintain in confidence, not disclose to any third party, and not use, except for the specific purpose of performing under this Agreement, all proprietary information furnished to it by the other party (a “Discloser”) or any Discloser Affiliate in connection with this Agreement, or derived from the Discloser or any Discloser Affiliate in performance of this Agreement, and shall return to the Discloser or a Discloser Affiliate, upon request, all copies (then in Recipient’s possession) of documents and other tangible media furnished by or derived from Discloser or such Discloser Affiliate, respectively, in connection with the performance of this Agreement. The Recipient shall inform Its employees, agents, and representatives of these obligations and shall require them to assume equivalent obligations.
(a) Termination – This Agreement may be terminated by either party for convenience at any time upon reasonable written notice delivered to the other party. In the event of any termination or expiration of this Agreement, Customer shall be billed immediately for Products shipped through the effective date of such termination or expiration and all custom Products purchased for Customer in gbllab.com inventories at such date, and Customer shall pay the invoiced amount immediately upon receipt of such invoice.
(b) Delivery – Delivery dates are estimated delivery times only. In the event that gbllab.com makes a good faith effort to deliver goods or services by the estimated delivery date, but cannot deliver such goods or services to Customer by the estimated delivery date, gbllab.com shall have such additional time within which to perform its obligations under this Agreement as may reasonably be necessary under the circumstances.
(c) Force Majeure – In the event either party is prevented in whole or in material part from performing its obligations under this Agreement solely as a result of force majeure, upon the prompt giving of notice to the other party detailing such force majeure event and its anticipated duration, the obligations of the party so prevented shall be excused during such period of delay, and such party shall take whatever reasonable steps are necessary to relieve the effect of such cause as rapidly as possible.
(d) Entire Agreement – This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes previous verbal and written communications, proposals and agreements between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof. In the event of a conflict between a purchase order and this document, the terms and conditions of this document shall prevail.
(e) Severability – If any term or provision of this Agreement or any application thereof shall be held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement and any application of the terms and provisions shall not be affected thereby, but shall remain valid and enforceable.
(f) Applicable Law, Venue – This Agreement is made pursuant to, and shall be construed and enforced exclusively in accordance with, the internal laws of Lithuanian republic, without giving effect to otherwise applicable principles of conflicts of law. Any action or proceeding seeking to enforce any provision of, or based on any right arising out of, this Agreement against any of the parties shall be brought in the courts of Lithuanian republic.
If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions, please contact us:
Vienuolio g. 4, LT-01104 Vilnius
Chamber of Commerce: 304600045
Tel: +370 60 59 63 62
Not for consumption and could be Deadly if consumed